John 3:16 (ESV) “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Eternal life is yours now.
1 John 5:12 (NKJV) He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
Jesus is the eternal son of God and your life belongs to him. He is with you from now until forever.
- As long as you are with him, he will be with you.
Hebrews 13:5 (NIV) Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”
- God wants to meet all your needs and bless you with health, healing and even financial provision but he makes this one condition.
Matthew 6:33 (NIV) But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
Your first priority is to love Jesus, the King of Heaven and Earth, to promote His Eternal Kingdom and win men, women and children to put their trust in Him.
If you dedicate your life to Him, He will never let you down. He cares for you and everything about you.
- Your needs are his needs.
- Your hunger is his hunger.
- Your heartache is his heartache.
- Your happiness is his happiness.
If you have put your trust in Jesus, you are IN CHRIST, a part of His Body.
He died on the cross to pay the penalty for your sin, your rejection of His Father God, your attempt to live as if your loving creator did not exist, the messes you made as a result.